Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022

Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022
Click cover above to get your copy today!

Monday, September 23, 2019

[TO YOU, FROM ME] Celebrating Mississippi's Best

Welcome to the debut issue of Mississippi Success Magazine, published by Conversations Media Group!

Though the idea for the Mississippi Success campaign was launched in September 2017 I have for over a decade looked for ways to celebrate Mississippi's Best. The main reason is because I know that despite what some choose to focus on I know there are great people living in the state or have come from the state and achieved amazing things. That is what I want this platform to be, a celebration of all the great things and people that Mississippi has to offer.

As we were getting ready to go to print I, along with my radio program Conversations LIVE and the show Mississippi Success, was about to be honored by Yazoo City's WYAD 94.1 FM where I have been on the air the past four years. I held off on publishing so we could 1) thank them for giving my Mississippi Success radio show a home and 2) recognize those who we had a chance to honor at the event (seen here with me (l-r) LaDonna Marie, Montana Esco and Glenda L. Hunter). 

This publication and my platform www.mississippisuccess.com is for the people of Mississippi to show what we are able to do and accomplish. However, it is also for the world to remind them of our own greatness and contributions to the world. 

It is my hope that the profiles in this debut issue will inspire you to seek out the best in the world around you and remember those who day by day are setting a standard for us all. 

Happy Reading!



Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief
Mississippi Success Magazine
Conversations Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment