Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022

Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022
Click cover above to get your copy today!

Sunday, December 11, 2022

MS Success Story: Deloris Scott, Delo Personal Training, LLC

 


Name:
Deloris Scott

Profession/ Title/ Name of Business:  Owner & Founder of Delo Personal Training, LLC

Hometown City/ State: Lexington MS

When did you know that you wanted to be an entrepreneur? 
When I changed my lifestyle to a healthy one and received my personal training certification.

Who have been some of your role models in business?
All women who show that being healthy is a lifestyle, not just a get skinny quick or a fad that happens only when there’s a special event.  

Going out on your own is not easy. What helped you to take the first step?
The fact that I could use my certification to change the lives of women

How important was learning or honing your craft to your success?
It was important, because I wanted to show women how to make small changes in their lives that would have major impacts on their health.

Fear stops so many from going for their goals and dreams. What helped you to overcome the fear?
I didn’t have any fears. I knew I had to achieve this goal, because it was not just about me. It was about showing other women what they could do as well.

What advice would you give to others who look at you and want to follow your path?
Do not give up on your dreams and goals.  Take one step at a time. Keep grinding, and do let anyone stop you. Most importantly, do not stand in your own way.

What are you looking forward to in 2023, either personally or professionally?
I am looking forward to taking my business to the next level.  I want to open a business called S.C.O.T.T. (Sisters Concentrating On Their Temples).  Hopefully I can secure funding through grants that will bring my dream into a reality.

How can our audience stay connected with you?
 Facebook and Instagram is Delo Personal Training, and my email address is delopersonaltraining@gmail.com. 



No comments:

Post a Comment