Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022

Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022
Click cover above to get your copy today!

Saturday, December 3, 2022

MS Success Story: Darius Ewing, MS Success Honoree

 

Name: Darius Ewing 


Profession/ Title/ Name of Business:

Motivational speaker/author/singer


Hometown City/ State
: Meridian, MS


When did you know that you wanted to be an entrepreneur?
 I had been told over the years I was leader, but it was 2020 when I decided to step out on faith and do it. 


Who have been some of your role models in business? Many people while I was growing up, but I would say as an adult it has been my frat brothers.

Going out on your own is not easy. What helped you to take the first step? 

My faith was bigger and is bigger than the mission!


How important was learning or honing your craft to your success? 

It's very critical! You must always keep your craft polished and up to date to stay relevant!


Fear stops so many from going for their goals and dreams. What helped you to overcome the fear?
Once again my faith is just huge! God wouldn't give me a dream and/or assignment without providing assistance!


 What advice would you give to others who look at you and want to follow your path? 

Keep going forward no matter what! You can't stop because lost momentum places stress in other things! It's not about speed. It's about forward, positive progress!


What are you looking forward to in 2023, either personally or professionally?
I am always trying to become better. So I'm looking forward to more growth, more networking and more opportunities to share my God-given abilities.

How can our readers stay connected with you?

On Instagram you can find me at mr.ewing1914 and on Facebook at Darius Ewing. You can also reach me at mr.ewing1914@gmail.com and 601-701-1708.

No comments:

Post a Comment