Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022

Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022
Click cover above to get your copy today!

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Patrece D. Johnson, 2022 MS Success Honoree


Name: Patrece D Johnson

Profession/ Title/ Name of Business: The Magnetized Life Strategist, The Beauty Within Speaks

Hometown City/ State: Jackson, MS

When did you know that you wanted to be an entrepreneur? 

It started when I was a little girl in elementary school, sitting in my 6th Grade class drawing a beautiful long gown dreaming of becoming a designer who had the vision to visit Paris to see the admiration of the Eiffel Tower.


Who have been some of your role models in business? Many aspiring leaders, family

members…not to mention the stellar, belated and beloved Mayo Angelo.


Going out on your own is not easy. What helped you to take the first step? 

I knew that I wanted something more for me, my daughter, my family. I felt that I owed it to God to at least try. I felt like I had something to share with others that could be a blessing. Also, it was the power of encouraging words and stories of many that have gone before me in making similar decisions.

 How important was learning or honing your craft to your success? This is a crucial component,

because this is by whom you would be known. Your craft is you. Your craft is your brand.


Fear stops so many from going for their goals and dreams. What helped you to overcome the

fear? 

It was choosing to operate in my faith. Acknowledging, trusting God and taking Him on as

my partner. It was going to require some discomforts, and I just knew that I wanted more than

what I had already experienced. I wanted fulfillment of purpose.


What advice would you give to others who look at you and want to follow

your path? 

My advice would be that your alone time with God must be a significant piece of the

puzzle. It is where clarity of thought, understanding, instructions and wisdom comes to you

from God. This gives you the peace that will be required on your journey. Often this is spoken,

yet seldom respected.


 What are you looking forward to in 2023, either personally or professionally? 

The NEXT best version of me. The NEXT best version of self. The NEXT best version of whom God created. The NEXT best version of Patrece.


How can our audience stay connected with you? 

 You can stay connected with me at linktr.ee/Patrece to access me via social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment