Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022

Click cover above to order Mississippi Success Magazine 2022
Click cover above to get your copy today!

Saturday, December 3, 2022

MS Success Story: Kimberly Strauss of Kimberly Strauss Designs

 

Name: Kimberly Strauss

Profession/ Title/ Name of Business:
Kimberly Strauss Designs

Hometown City/ State:
Originally Perryopolis PA. 
Currently Clinton MS 

When did you know that you wanted to be an entrepreneur?

When I was a little girl there was a family-owned nursery across the street from our home.  Anytime I needed to make some money I would go and work watering the plants.  It was then that I realized that working when I want with whom I want and where I want was the life for me.  It stirs my creativity when I work under those conditions.  

Who have been some of your role models in business?
I’ve been blessed with many mentors at different stages of my life, each serving a specific purpose to help me to grow.  First, I would say my husband Wendell for his business knowledge that was incorporated into framing Kimberly Strauss Designs.  My most influential woman in my business life is Missy Washam who has mentored and supported my business for many years.  

Going out on your own is not easy. What helped you to take the first step? 
My faith in God and learning from my mentors to speak positive affirmations daily which I have posted on my vision board.  These things have kept me centered, focused and motivated.  

How important was learning or honing your craft to your success? 
It was probably the single most important thing to develop my craft by studying and learning various styles and techniques.  I see it as a gift to take what I have learned and be able to tailor it in order to satisfy each of my client's specific taste.  I’ve learned to also spend time getting to know the client in their environment.  I am able to then use what they value as collectibles and incorporate it into a stunning design theme that fits their individual style.  This is what makes my Kimberly Strauss Designs a unique experience that satisfies the most discerning of clients.  

Fear stops so many from going for their goals and dreams. What helped you to overcome the fear? 
My faith in God, having the right guidance mentorship and developing self confidence in my abilities all of which lead me to a peaceful place where my design inspiration blossoms.  

 What advice would you give to others who look at you and want to follow your path? 
Your dreams are a glimpse of what is possible.  Surround yourself with others who are successful and never be afraid to ask for guidance. 

What are you looking forward to in 2023, either personally or professionally? 
I am professionally looking forward to expanding my design business to be able to service more clients. I am also looking forward to building on the success I have had in 2022 with Awakend, changing lives and helping individuals along the way.

Personally with these expansion plans I am looking forward to being able to spend more time with family which is very important to me.  

How can our audience stay connected with you?

kimberlystraussdesigns@gmail.com

Kimberly Strauss and Breakfast with Kimberly on social media.  

www.kimberlystrauss.com 

www.awakendnation.com/kimberlystrauss

(769) 300-5040 (work) Kimberly Strauss Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment